e:PROGRESS RETAIL PROMOTION
- Honda Motor Europe Limited (“Honda“, “us“, and “our“) (company number 00857969) whose registered office is Cain Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1HL is the promoter of the e:PROGRESS retail promotion (the “Promotion“). Honda may subcontract all or part of the administration of the Promotion to Moixa Technology Limited (company number 05631091) from time to time. However, Honda will at all times remain responsible for the Promotion.
- By participating in the Promotion you (the “Participant” and “you“) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Conditions“) and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate, and complete.
- You will be eligible for one standard installation of an Alfen charger with socket. Standard installation includes: Charger device, Current protection device(s), up to 15m of cabling, Supplemental mini consumer unit (if required), Earthing kit or Matt-E earthing unit, (if required), Load management device (if required), applications to your Distribution Network Operator as required. Standard installation does not include: Groundworks, additional cabling or equipment not detailed above such as charging cable to your vehicle. Where additional works and/or services are required, you will be invoiced directly by our appointed installer. A tethered version of the charger may be available at a £100 surcharge depending on availability.
- The Promotion can be changed or withdrawn without notice and will be available for a limited period only. Honda reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any and all Participants and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any Participant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements.
- Participants shall at all times act in good faith towards both Honda and its products and services, including Honda’s charging subscription for Honda e drivers, e:PROGRESS (“e:PROGRESS“), and the Promotion.
- The installation offer will be subject to the approval of our appointed installer, local network operator approvals and local authority approvals as required. The judgement of these parties is final, where approvals cannot be gained no cash alternative is offered.
Who Can Participate
- The Promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) who are aged 18 or over only.
- Employees of Honda or any of its associated companies, subsidiaries, or anyone else professionally associated with this Promotion (and their families) are excluded from entering and participating in the Promotion.
How to Participate
- To be eligible participate in this Promotion, you must:
9.1 purchase Honda e.
9.2 have permission to install a charger at a residential premises used by you;
9.3 you must have an EV tariff and must have or be eligible to install a smart meter.
10. You will become a Participant if, before the end of the Promotion:
10.1 You complete the purchase of your Honda e;
10.2 within ten (10) days of your purchase or lease you register your details with e:PROGRESS through one of the following channels: by telephone on 0330 223 5339, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, via your Honda Dealer by submitting your details through the Honda Dealership webform, or by submitting your details including customer order number through the e:PROGRESS Website Enquiry webform:
10.3 you place an order for an eligible charger (being a charger purchased directly from e:PROGRESS) (“Eligible Charger”) and the Eligible Charger is installed;
10.4 within sixty (60) days of registering with e:PROGRESS: you subscribe to the e:PROGRESS charging service https://www.honda-eprogress.co.uk/; and you notify Honda of completion and the specifics of your EV tariff (the “Pre-Qualification Criteria”).
11. Honda’s Terms and Conditions for e:PROGRESS (see: https://www.honda-eprogress.co.uk/legal), Subscription Agreement (see: https://go.honda-eprogress.co.uk/subscription) and Privacy Statement (see: https://www.honda-eprogress.co.uk/legal/service-privacy-notice) shall apply when you subscribe to the e:PROGRESS charging service and other subscription services.
12. For the avoidance of doubt, these Conditions do not replace or change Honda’s existing terms for e:PROGRESS at https://www.honda-eprogress.co.uk/legal.
13. Offer ends on 31st January 2024 the Promotion will not be redeemable for vehicle orders placed after the end date.
14. Subject to meeting the Pre-Qualification Criteria as set out in paragraph 10.4 you will be eligible for one standard installation of an Alfen charger with socket as set out in paragraph 3. The Promotion is only valid between 1st Oct 2023 and the end date (as set out in Paragraph 13).
15. This Promotion is only valid for customers utilising Honda Personal Contract Purchase [PCP] or Honda Hire Purchase [HP] finance products provided by Honda Finance Europe PLC.
16. This Promotion is limited to one per Honda e. It is subject to availability. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion except that offers that Honda considers car promotions, such as any test drive bonus or servicing offer, will remain unaffected and other offers may be eligible in conjunction with the Promotion at Honda’s discretion.
17. Payment for the charger will be made on your behalf to the installer when you have successfully completed the Pre-Qualification Criteria to Honda’s satisfaction set out in paragraph 10.4. Where these criteria are not met the installation cost will be invoiced to you in its entirety.
18. The Promotion is not redeemable for cash and there is no cash alternative. The Promotion cannot be transferred or re-sold.
19. If you have any questions about this Promotion or if you need to get in touch with us, please contact us by telephone on 0330 223 5339 or at our contact email: email@example.com.
20. Honda reserves the right to amend the Promotion or these Conditions at any time if circumstances beyond its reasonable control make this unavoidable. The up-to-date wording of these Conditions will be available for the whole duration of the Promotion at https://www.honda-eprogress.co.uk/legal
21. Honda reserves the right to withhold or void any entry to the Promotion where the Participant breaches (or Honda reasonably suspects that the relevant Participant has breached or will breach) these Conditions.
22. Honda does not assume any responsibility for any typographical or other error in the administration of the Promotion.
23. Honda’s decision on any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
24. Third party terms and conditions may apply to any part of the Promotion where applicable. All third party products and services required to satisfy the Pre-Qualification Criteria are subject to availability and Honda takes no responsibility for your failure to satisfy the Pre-Qualification Criteria due to a third party delay or inability to satisfy the supply of any products or services required.
25. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Honda excludes liability for any and all losses, damages and claims incurred by any person in connection with participating in this Promotion.
26. The Promotion, together with these Conditions, is governed by the laws of England and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, except that where your normal place of residence is outside England you may bring a claim in your local courts.